Skip to main content

Hold On

There is so much pain in life. There is so much hurt and there is so much strife. I can understand why anyone would want to escape reality. I can understand why anyone would want to leave this world behind in the belief that the afterlife has more to offer. 

Right now, I am feeling it. In the past few weeks a lot of people close to me have lost close loved ones and have witnessed a lot of devastation. My heart breaks for them. 

I understand grief because when I was 8 years old my grandma Mary past away and I was extremely close to her. She waited until we flew down to Florida to take her final breath and gave me her ring. To this day I still carry around the grief of my grandmas death and I believe she is a guardian angel watching over me. 

Living in a world with so much pain and having a mental illness is hard. Some would say that living with so much pain causes the mental illness. It literally causes the chemical reaction in your brain because you can’t properly cope with the travesties going on around you. 

Hold on. 

I am telling you. 

Hold on. 

Don’t give up. 

Believe in a better tomorrow and live every moment as if it were your last and be thankful for it. This life is so short, it flashes by in a blink of an eye. So many people don’t even get the chance to live a full life. So hold on. There will be better tomorrows. Believe in that. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1pai1B3pzTSCX_d6vNTGgvC5g75B8YQKO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mad

I am sitting here watching Daniel the Tiger and they are singing a song called “Mad” and one thing that I am learning now that I didn’t know then is that it’s ok to be mad at some one.  I only used to get mad at inanimate objects because they didn’t have any feelings and I am that sensitive of a person that I knew that they couldn’t get hurt so I would take my feelings of anger out on things not people.  I never wanted to hurt a persons feelings because I knew how it felt to be hurt by anger and I didn’t want to make someone feel how I felt.  It’s ok to be mad at people. This is how I always would be: You don’t want to walk around being a victim all the time. You don’t want to walk around being hurt all the time. Its ok to be angry. But. And there’s a huge but! It’s not cool to be cruel. Be angry BUT use your anger and let it be a cathartic release to catalyst you into something amazing such as.... painting, sports, music, running. Anything. Something. It’s power. Let it ...

Clarity

I have been a Lone Ranger for quite some time and by that I mean, I haven’t been reading my Bible like I should. I know God is with me. I know His grace covers and protects me, and I know He is sovereign but I have been taking it for granted.  I went to my home church this morning. I’ve been going to River Oak but I decided to go to my home church with my mom this morning.   The message really spoke to me. Pastor Ray said basically that it’s easy to understand from an outside perspective and make a judgment call but unless you know the context of the situation you don’t understand the concept of the reality of the situation.  He preached out of John 4 where Jesus had to go through Samaria which was basically going through a land of the most hated people to get to Galilee. There he met a Samaritan woman by the well who had been married 5 times and living with a man. And he asked her for water. And she was surprised. Then Jesus said if she only knew the gift God had for her...

Falling

You fall flat on your face. So what do you do? Do you sit there and waddle in your misery? Do you sit there and throw a pity party for yourself? Do you sit there and stay down and keep beating a dead horse wondering where you went wrong? NO! You pick yourself back up again. You keep going, no matter how many times you fall you pick yourself up and you keep moving forward. I read a book by John C Maxwell that said you can’t be afraid to make a fool of yourself, and that resonated with in me. You are going to fail if you want to be successful. I have fallen so many times. Three major times to count, but I have gotten back up. For my writing specifically, I have fallen, I have made a fool of myself – I have literally exposed myself and made myself look like an idiot but I have gotten back up and recreated myself. It’s never too late. The beauty, if you can find it, of having Bipolar disorder is that you literally fall flat on your face several times and you build a level of ...